Location: Section 16, Township 19N, Range 11E.
Post office established 27 Jun 1904 and closed 15 Nov 1912.
Located three miles west of Sand Springs near South 137th West Ave and state HWY 51. Fisher has been absorbed into the city of Sand Springs. Fisher was named for Amos Fisher, Creek allotee, townsite owner.
Short history from Ghosttowns.com
Arrived here via a search engine? Go to Cities Index page
Last Updated: December 2019