USGS Location: latitude 36.105 and longitude -96.119
Although officially Prattville is within the city of Sand Springs, it retains its community identity. Prattville is located in the area of West 41st Steet South between South 113th West Ave and South HWY 97.
In 1964, the town of Prattville was annexed into the City of Sand Springs. Harry Pratt, one-time owner of the land where Prattville exists was brought to the area by Charles Page in 1913 to work in the bank. Harry Pratt purchased an area of land from the Sand Springs Townsite Company in 1930 which became known as Prattville.
Arrived here via a search engine? Go to Cities Index page
Last Updated: December 2019