ROCKSPUR, OK (also known as Rock Spur)

Location: Section 20, Township 20N, Range 13E.

Post office established 25 Jun 1901, closed 30 Jun 1902.

Location was about three miles northeast of Tulsa (now absorbed by Tulsa). Named for a quarry siding on the Frisco Railroad.

Arrived here via a search engine? Go to Cities Index page

Dividing Line

Webmaster: Linda Haas Davenport
Last Updated: December 2019