Map location: Township 30, Section 19N, Range 14E. Post office from Feb 14 1906 - 15 Jun 1926 - formerly: Welcome and Troxillion. Name of post office changed to Alsuma. Named for John Alsuma, local merchant.
<TCHS> Nearest neighbor was Howard an all black community. Alsuma was half black and half white. Located near 51st street south and Mingo Road. Became a part of Tulsa in 1968.
Arrived here via a search engine? Go Here Linda Haas Davenport