Location: S27 TS17N R14E.Post office established 22 Aug 1908 - present. Located on Hwy 64 at the Tulsa & Wagoner Counties Line. (PO boxes only. Zip 74043) [Shrink] Named for Oliver H. Leonard, Tulsa banker. [TCHS] The town of Leonard is in the extreme southeastern portion of the county, south of Bixby. Leonard was established in 1907, by L. E. Reynolds. The town was named after S. C. Leonard of Detroit, Michigan. The first store in Leonard was operated by Jerry Bentley; the second by Ernest Randolph. Joe Randolph was the first postmaster in town. Leonard exists today as an unincorporated community.
Arrived here via a search engine?Go Here