In 1964, the community of Prattville was annexed into the City of Sand Springs. Prattville was located just to the south of the Arkansas River from Sand Springs. Harry Pratt, one-time owner of the land where Prattville exists was brought to the area by Charles Page in 1913 to work in the bank. Prattville is located in the area of Hwy 97 and W 38th St. South.
Arrived here via a search engine?Go Here Linda Haas Davenport